1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time… I know where my watch is, pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my butt when I ask where the restroom is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say ‘Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat it too.’ You’re darn right! What good is cake if you can’t eat it?
4. When people say ‘it’s always the last place you look’. Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you’ve found it? Do people do this?
5. When people say while watching a film ‘did you see that?’. No, I paid $9.00 to come to the cinema and stare at the stupid floor.
6. People who ask ‘Can I ask you a question?’… Didn’t really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?
7. When people say something is ‘new and improved!’. Which is it? If it’s new, then there has never been anything like it before. And if it’s an improvement, then there must have been something like it before, couldn’t be new.
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks ‘Has the bus come yet?’. If the bus came would I be standing here?
10. When the freaking birds start chirping at 5:00 in the morning! Don’t they know I’m sleeping?
11. When people are to stupid to realize that number 8 in this list is missing.
This list is in no particular order. They all annoy me. Haha, well thanks for reading.